Our "Back in the Building" Action Plan
UPDATED Effective 06/14/21
We’re excited to be welcoming our clients back into our hospitals beginning Monday, June 14th! We know curbside has been a challenge for many, and we’re glad to finally be allowing pet parents back in with their pets for appointments. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding over this last year and hope you and your families continue to be healthy and safe.
For us to remain open for you and your pets and to ensure and maintain a safe environment for our staff, we are making the following adjustments to our appointment protocols:
- Up to two adults (NO children) will be allowed in for their pet’s appointment.
- Clients must wear a mask to enter the building and keep it on at all times while inside the hospital, regardless of vaccination status. If your mask is removed during an appointment, you will kindly be asked to return to your car and remain curbside for the remainder of the appointment.
- If a client does not have a mask upon arrival, one will be provided to you.
- Technician appointments (nail trims, ear cleaning, etc.) will continue as curbside appointments.
- Prescription and food pickup will remain curbside.
In addition, when we are limited by appointment openings, exam room availability, or lobby capacity, we may need to see your pet as a curbside appointment in those cases. In addition, we will continue to provide curbside service for those who are not yet comfortable coming into the building.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing everyone back in person again starting June 14th!